[rt-users] RTFM not showing up in RT after install

Mike R. Prevost mprevost at gradkell.com
Wed Nov 26 14:20:50 EST 2003

Tried RTFM 2.0.1 with RT 3.0.6 and 3.0.7.1.

After doing the RTFM make install, the RTFM item does not show up on the RT
page after login.

I am just installing RT3, checking to see that it works and then installing
RTFM according to it's README (pretty simple), and then restarting apache.
Everything seems to go OK (I see the tables in the database and the files in
the install dir), but the RTFM section never shows up.  Tried fefault
RT_SiteConfig and my "real" one.

Any ideas?  Is there anything I need to do in RT before installing RTFM
(I've tried create a user and a group and a ticket first)?

Thanks.

--- Mike R. Prevost