[rt-users] Username and password for first time login

Budianto Goenawarman Budianto.Goenawarman at Sun.COM
Thu Nov 27 00:10:52 EST 2003

Hi,

Can somebody please enlighten me.
I cant login to the RT, it is written username or password is
incorrect. I tried to login using the default, which is:
username: root
password: password
Another one that I tried is:
username: rt_user
password: rt_pass
Besides that, I have seen suggestion of changing password, using:
/var/lib/rt2/bin # ./rtadmin --help --user root --password fooBAR
But I cant find "rtadmin" in the bin directory.
Can you suggest me what is the solution to this, or may I know which
file that I can change to enable my login?
FYI, I am using RT3.0.6. Please assist.

Thanks,
Budi