[rt-users] Re: Qmail configuration

Matthias Juchem lists at konfido.de
Wed Oct 1 07:34:59 EDT 2003

Hi.

On Wednesday 01 October 2003 19:39, Rommie wrote:
> I have a separate Qmail server where all our
> emails are forwarded to.  My problem is how can I configure RT to use the
> Qmail from another machine.

I'd also say that forwarding the mail from qmail to Sendmail would be the best
solution.

> I checked the  mailinglist and I found your perl script (i'm really don't
> about perl programming). Can I use your script for this kind of setup?
> What other things should I need to configure?

I've written this script for installations of qmail and RT on the same server.

If you decide to use this script in a setup like this, you can find the
current version at http://konfido.de/misc/software/.
If you have problems with it, I'll try to answer your questions.

Best regards,
 Matthias