[rt-users] URGENT PLEASE - Problems after upgrading to Perl 5.8.1

Hariharan hari at usva.artofliving.org
Wed Oct 1 12:43:38 EDT 2003

Hello

After I upgraded to Perl 5.8.1 from 5.6.0, I am having problems with
mason_handler.fcgi.

RT works fine with mod_perl, but not FastCGI,

I am internal server errors with apache 1.3.28 as follows:

FastCGI: comm with server "/usr/local/rt/bin/mason_handler.fcgi" aborted:
idle timeout (30 sec)

FastCGI: incomplete headers (0 bytes) received from server
"/usr/local/rt/bin/mason_handler.fcgi"

This was working fine with 5.6.1, and broke after upgaradation, I tried
installing this again from scratch and yet is broken.

I even reinstalled fastcgi, but no luck.

Could some one point me to the right direction please?

Thanks

Hari