[rt-users] Home page... "Highest priority Tickets I own" Disappeared

Michael S. Liebman m-liebman at northwestern.edu
Thu Oct 2 14:25:10 EDT 2003

On Thu, Oct 02, 2003 at 12:33:01PM -0500, Jeff Thompson wrote:
> On the initial log in page to RT (Version 3.05, mysql, RedHat 9.0).  The
> list of tickets owned by the user logged in is not displaying.  We had a
> problem with the database and had to reconstruction some tables.
>
> How can I add the list of tickets back?

I ran into the same problem after doing something similar. I tried
adding some debug prints to Elements/MyTickets and it magically
started working. I removed the added statements and had inadvertently
removed the new line towards the end of the <%INIT> block. It still
worked. So I just went with it...

After the next upgrade, it worked fine without my local copy.

Michael

Michael S. Liebman                      m-liebman at northwestern.edu
                  http://msl521.freeshell.org/
"I have vision and the rest of the world wears bifocals."
        -Paul Newman in "Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid"