[rt-users] All good things must end.

Joseph Spenner joseph85750 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 2 15:51:36 EDT 2003

What will [attempt to] take the place of RT?

My company had a similar idea, but RT won.

--- "Sullivan, Robert (HQP)" <Robert.Sullivan at rhi.com>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Well the Management of where I work has bought a
> ticket tracking system so
> RT will be used only for a short period of time. I
> would like to thank
> Jessie and all others for all the help. I would also
> appreciate if you could
> repost the information on getting removed from the
> rt-users mailing list.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Robert

=====
"I'm the Commander, see ... I do not need to explain why I say things.  That's the interesting thing about being the President ... [I] don't feel like I owe anybody an explanation."  -- President George W. Bush to the National Security Council