[rt-users] general discussion about Approvals (and more)

Boris-Michel Deschenes bmdeschenes at ubi.com
Thu Oct 2 16:47:29 EDT 2003

Hello everyone...

Here is what I understand about Approvals, since it looks like everybody can
approve any ticket we have to set up a special "approval" queue and give
modify ticket privilege to only one guy, the approver.  I want to use the
already provided ___Approvals queue (hidden queue) to do this.  IS THIS OK?
Should I try to use the ___Approvals queue for that? I created this template
in another queue to start up the approval mechanism:

===Create-Ticket: approval