[rt-users] RT installation on Mac OS X

Anthony Sorace rt at anothy.9srv.net
Sat Oct 11 18:56:10 EDT 2003

Anyone here done a RT3 installation on Mac OS X server? I'm in the
process of trying, and am having... issues. I've built perl 5.8.1 and
installed it, and it seems to be behaving properly. The database
initialization steps completed without error. But I'm having one heck
of a time getting it working with Apache. Apple does a few strange
things with the config setup and I've read about problems with some of
the modules. So does anyone have suggestions on getting this working?
Should I just build and install a stock Apache? And is anyone doing
this with the stock mailer, or should I be installing a replacement for
that, as well?

I've read the docs (I think all of them this time). Any and all help is
greatly appreciated.

Alternatly, if anybody in the London area wants to stop by tomorrow,
I'll buy meals and drinks.

Thanks again,
Anthony Sorace
ア