[rt-users] Installing on Windows 2000

clart at dbsites.cjb.net clart at dbsites.cjb.net
Tue Oct 14 00:59:40 EDT 2003

Hi everybody,

Is there any place where the steps for installing on Windows platforms is documented? In the docs, there are notes for installing on Debian, Redhat, Solaris but nothing for Windows.

I will appreciate if somebody can clarify the following:

1. How do I run the configure script on Windows? Do I have to set up cygwin or anything similar to run the script?

2. Where can I get a good Apache/MySQL/Perl package to get up and running quickly on Windows? (I have used phpdev from firepages.com.au but the perl version is at 5.6.1 in it)

Thanks & Regards...