[rt-users] test script for users with statistics problems

Harald Wagener hwagener at hamburg.fcb.com
Tue Oct 14 04:38:56 EDT 2003

Michael S. Liebman wrote:

> Sorry I'm just getting around to this, but other things have gotten in
>
>the way. The test script works fine, but the RT statistics graphs fail
>using the early September version. I'm not sure if there has been a
>version in between now and early September.

No, there has not been.

>I'm using GD version 2.0.15
>lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root           14 Sep  5 17:13 /usr/local/lib/libgd.so -> libgd.so.2.0.0
>lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root           14 Sep  5 17:13 /usr/local/lib/libgd.so.2 -> libgd.so.2.0.0
>-rwxr-xr-x    1 root     root       513365 Sep  5 17:13 /usr/local/lib/libgd.so.2.0.0
>
>and GD.pm version 2.07
>

>>If this proves useful, I will include it in
>>the next release of the statistics package.
>>

>I think including the test script is a good idea, given the number of
>people having problems using the right version and Redhat still only
>supplying 1.x versions of libgd.

There will be a new release before the end of october, so I have
something like a 'monthly' 'release cycle'. This will certainly be part
of it.

Regards,
    Harald

>If there is anything specific I can do to help you out, please let me
>know.

At the moment, I don't know enough about the whole matter to even begin
requesting more info. Thanks for pointing out the RTFM/Statistics
breakage, though. Time for me to fix the unofficial add on...

Regards,
    Harald