[rt-users] RT3 & RH 7.3 ? + future recommendation

christian janssen proftp_cj at kdd.de
Tue Oct 14 07:47:12 EDT 2003

Dear all,

currently I'm running RT 2.0.13 for a small TTS and quite happy :-).

But now I should set up a test system for another dep. for this install I
want to use RH7.3, because of the Problems with RH8 / RH9. Is this "easy"
possible? [also other "demo" services are running on this system].

If they maybe really want to use RT for this much more bigger dep. I'm
thinking to use e.g.
* Debian woody [maybe sarge] !
* new redhat release => Fedora
* ?

any suggestions from your site. I've only bigger experiences with RH, at
the moment.

Thanks for any hint.

cheers
Christian