[rt-users] IRC?

Sean Lutner sean at techtarget.com
Wed Oct 15 12:59:14 EDT 2003

I'm not sure that there is one, but if there is interest in creating
one, I can offer some help. I'm a server operator on the SlashNet IRC
network (http://www.slashnet.org), and we'd be happy to host a channel
for RT.

If anyone has interest, let me know on the list or find me on IRC.

irc.slashnet.org, I'm shaggy.

Sean

Anthony Sorace wrote:
> On reviewing the archives, I found repeated mention to an RT IRC
> channel. Unfortunately, I've been unable to actually find it or the
> server it supposedly lives on (or, in fact the network!). Is the IRC
> channel and ex-channel?
> Anthony

Sean Lutner
Senior Systems & Network Administrator
TechTarget, Inc.
117 Kendrick St, Suite 800
Needham, MA 02494
P:Â  781-657-1337
F:Â  781-657-1100
E:Â  sean at techtarget.com W: http://www.techtarget.com

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein