[rt-users] User Viewing Rights Questions

Jason A. Diegmueller doogles at doogles.com
Wed Oct 15 15:16:31 EDT 2003

I want people who work tickets to be able to get contact information for a
user right from RT.  As such, I have filled in the phone numbers for a few
customers' accounts in RT.

When I, as a normal "ticket working" user, click More information on
username... I see the user but no phone numbers are filled in.  I don't see
a Right name that jumps out at me to fill this role.  What right do I need
to assign to my Staff group in order to view phone numbers?

RT 3.0.6

Thanks

-j