[rt-users] Help - memory leak problems

Barry Byrne barry.byrne at wbtsystems.com
Fri Oct 17 06:08:06 EDT 2003

I've had the same problems, and try to get around it by restarting Apache
with a cron job on a daily basis. However last night, ran out of swap again
and sendmail kept tempfailing a mail with an attachment (about 1.5MB) which
resulted in 70 copies of the attachment in the RT database - making it
practically impossible to open the ticket in RT. I've remove the attachments
this morning, and I've also try removing DBI from the apache config and
reducing the number of MaxRequestsPerChild. Will see what affect this has.

Cheers,

Barry

--
Barry Byrne, IT Manager,