[rt-users] Override global scrip with queue scrip

Dirk Pape pape-rt at inf.fu-berlin.de
Tue Oct 21 09:01:32 EDT 2003

Hello,

--Am Samstag, 18. Oktober 2003 13:34 Uhr +0200 schrieb Dirk Pape
<pape-rt at inf.fu-berlin.de>:

> I have patched our local system successfully to support global and per
> queue deactivation/activation of scrips.
>
> I will try to pack this into a contribution soon and give it to the
> interested public.
>
> It is *not* a light patch but it needs a new table in the database. This
> was necessary to make it that flexible I wanted it.

here is my RT-change to support global and per-queue deactivation of
scrips. The software is not so well tested but seems to be robust.

See the README included in the archive for intended use and installation.

I could not test the complete install process since our system is already
modified by this extension, so I declare this thing to be alpha quality
until I have positive feedback.

HENCE: Use at your own risk and if you do so, please report errors and
critics to me.

FOR JESSE: as allways for me - do as you want with this code. You may file
this as a contribution or modify it as you want and built it into core RT.
I would prefer latter, since then I need not support this code any more :-)

Dirk.
--
Dr. Dirk Pape (Leiter des Rechnerbetriebs und IT-Verantwortlicher)
Fachbereich Mathematik und Informatik der FU Berlin