[rt-users] Attachments being truncated

John Gedeon jgedeon at qualcomm.com
Wed Oct 22 15:59:25 EDT 2003

I had a problem where all my attachements appeared to be truncated to 7.8k
no matter what kind they were. As it turned out a variable in the DBI
package limited downloading of attachments to 8k. After setting it to 8M
all the files could be retrieved correctly. You may need to check that. I
found it set in DBIx::SearchBuilder::Handle::Oracle.pm  (You will have to
look at mysql.pm if you are using mysql etc)

   $self->dbh->{LongReadLen}=8000000;

John