[rt-users] Prevent empty subject line at ticket creation

Sayk, Daniel Daniel.Sayk at t-com.net
Thu Oct 23 07:35:41 EDT 2003

Hi @ll,

I already searched in the mailing list archive but did not find any solutions to this issue.

sometimes my RT-users (RT3) forget to put a subject line when creating a new ticket.
I am not that perl hacker and would like to know whether one of you could tell me a
possibility to prevent empty subject lines when creating a ticket.
I think of something similar to the results (when for example adding new user values) like
"Subject: no subject given" or "Subject: please enter a subject" ...

Thanks in advance,

Daniel Sayk
Deutsche Telekom AG
T-Com CERT

http://www.t-com.net

PGP-Fingerprint: C699 FC57 BB6D 9445 67BA  ECD1 B22F 2BE4 4AD9 4953