[rt-users] Windows Port Date/Time issue

Niedens, Travis Travis_Niedens at redlands.edu
Thu Oct 23 13:40:31 EDT 2003

I didn't think this was a matter of self-respecting but rather coding.  This
is the first ticket tracking system that I have seen this feature on.
Getting 4 people asking me about it in one day without any documentation
stating that this is how a "non-started" ticket handles start/closed dates
isn't exactly something that leads to self-respect :)

Travis