[rt-users] Attachments being truncated

Victor Danilchenko danilche at cs.umass.edu
Thu Oct 23 15:05:44 EDT 2003

On Wed, 22 Oct 2003, Nick Pleis wrote:

>The mod_perl is 1.99_07-5 (standard with redhat 9.1).
>
>If this truly is the problem, was there a sane fix? I can't find any Redhat
>RPMs of later mod perl versions, was building the source version good enough
>to fix it?

	There was a message just the other day about this very problem.
The solution is to grab mod_perl source RPM from Rawhide repository, as
well as its prerequisites (apr-*src.rpm). Build and install apr* RPMs,
then modify the mod_perl spec file to disable the exact version
requirement for httpd (by default it requires httpd 2.0.45, the one that
is in rawhide). Then build and install the updated mod_perl RPM, and you
are all set.

	For detailed instructions, see archives -- the subject was