[rt-users] specifikation of supported languages

Realhost I/S - Rene Brask Sørensen rene at realhost.dk
Fri Oct 24 05:21:30 EDT 2003

Jesse Vincent wrote:

>On Thu, Oct 23, 2003 at 04:53:03PM +0200, rene at realhost.dk wrote:
>

>>Hi All
>>
>>When I try to specify which languages I want RT to support with
>>@LexiconLanguages = qw(en) unless (@LexiconLanguages); then I get the
>>following error when restarting apache:
>>

>Try upgrading to the latest version of Locale::Maketext::Lexicon.

Hi again

I just have bad luck. When I try to install the newest
Locale::Maketext::Lexicon I get te following error :

PERL_DL_NONLAZY=1 /usr/bin/perl "-MExtUtils::Command::MM" "-e"
"test_harness(0, 'blib/lib', 'blib/arch')" t/*.t
t/0-signature.....Unknown cipher: SHA1
==> UNKNOWN Cipher format! <==
t/0-signature.....NOK 1#     Failed test (t/0-signature.t at line
18)
# Looks like you failed 1 tests of 1.
t/0-signature.....dubious

        Test returned status 1 (wstat 256, 0x100)
DIED. FAILED test 1
        Failed 1/1 tests, 0.00% okay

I'm not just a perlshark so can anyone give me a hint ? It looks like
perl don't know the SHA1 cipher, but how do I correct that ?

Best regards

Rene