[rt-users] cannot bookmark searches on relative comparisons?

Tim Pierce twp at unchi.org
Mon Oct 27 16:33:04 EST 2003

Hi, folks --

I am using RT 3.0.2 and am having trouble bookmarking searches that
involve relative comparisons.  For example:

  * I search for tickets where "owner = joe" and "priority < 100"
  * Bookmark this search.
  * Search for tickets where "owner = fred", but don't bookmark it.
  * Open a new browser window.
  * Visit the bookmarked search.

The bookmarked search should show me Joe's tickets with priority less
than 100, but instead it shows me Fred's tickets -- it returns the
currently cached search rather than the one frozen in my bookmark.

Has anyone seen behavior like this?  I was not able to find any
similar problem reports in the rt-users archive or elsewhere on
Google, and nothing in the release notes to suggest that this behavior
had been noted and fixed.

-- Tim Pierce
twp at unchi.org