[rt-users] RT 3.0.6 - Custom Scrip Conditions on Custom Field changes

BJ Blanchard blabj at dainty.ca
Fri Oct 31 13:38:11 EST 2003

Thanks Ruslan for pointing me in the right direction.

Just for others to see, this is what I got working:

if (($self->TransactionObj->Type eq "CustomField") and
 ($self->TransactionObj->Field eq 2) and
 ($self->TransactionObj->NewValue eq "Critical Maintenance")) {
  return(1);
} else {
  return(undef);
}

NOTE:  I'm using the CustomFieldId of "2" above since I didn't have time
to implement the lookup by name.

If anyone wants to contribute that part, that would be great.

Now I'm looking to build a custom scrip action which adds a ticket
watcher as a "Cc".

There are no methods that I can see under TicketObj for doing this.

Anyone?