[rt-users] A small script

Mikhail Sobolev mikhail.sobolev at transas.com
Wed Sep 3 15:36:08 EDT 2003

On Wed, Sep 03, 2003 at 08:31:23PM +0200, Ale? Su?nik wrote:
> And this can be used with RT 2.x, 3.x?!?
:))  And to be used with RT 3.0.4 at least. :)

> Also, small suggestion: hardcoding sendmail's path isn't really nice, tho
> don't take this the wrong way please!
Of course, I will. :)  What are your suggestions? To bring it out as
variable/parameter in the beginning of the file (to make it easier to
"config" the script)?  Or something else?

As it turned out, the script does not work with 3.0.2.  Having checked
the ChangeLog, I found that between 3.0.3 and 3.0.4 RT started to allow
more operators for date comparison (I do use ">=", while at 3.0.2 it
only allowed ">", "<", and "=").

For the record, I am using RT on a Debian (unstable) (package
request-tracker3 of version 3.0.4-2) system, with mysql as the db
backend, and postfix as a MTA.  Since it's a Debian system, I kinda
followed its polciy (which say that the mail sending program must be
available through /usr/sbin/sendmail, 11.6).

Thanks,

--
Misha