[rt-users] Re: Subject-Tag per Queue?

Rob Walker rob at myinternetplace.net
Wed Sep 3 16:28:10 EDT 2003

On Wed, 2003-09-03 at 12:51, seph wrote:

> I'll agree it's a little ugly, but I don't find it broken. It's also
> pretty standard in ticketing systems.

True.

The more I think about it the more I realize that you have to have _some
sort_ of state coming through.  If the users' MUA won't keep the headers
as needed, then something has to be done.  Maybe text tags in the body
of the email?  But what user is going to do that?  :-)

The reason I was churning on this is because I have to get this working
with [company1] and [company2] subject lines, or figure out multiple
installs (Jesse's post about mod_rewrite and mod_proxy was great), or
install and maintain multiple RTs and machines.  I am just happy that
Debian has it right with "apt-get install request-tracker3"

rob