[rt-users] RTFM uninstallation question

Ruslan U. Zakirov cubic at acronis.ru
Mon Sep 8 10:54:18 EDT 2003

I don't think he could drop this tables also, because of relationships
between RT and RTFM. I don't have RTFM installation yet, but I think
that it implement RT Object's extensions(through callbacks or else RT
API) that add entries to main RT tables which reffers to RTFM tables.

I think Jesse or another person who familiar with RTFM internals could
clarify this.

For now I recomend to do RTFM upgrade, but if somebody will find 100%
solution then you'll be able to drop your RTFM data.
        Best regards. Ruslan.