[rt-users] problems with login after upgrade to mysql 4.x and RT 3.0.5

wesley.sheldahl at ihigh.com wesley.sheldahl at ihigh.com
Wed Sep 10 09:52:47 EDT 2003

Ok, a complete list of things that changed between when it was working and
now might be helpful.

Do the login attempts at least show up in apache's access_log? What status
code does access_log say apache is returning? If apache is seeing the
request and just returning you to the login screen, perhaps RT is just
rejecting the username and password. Are you sure you still have the
username and passwords where RT is looking for them now?

--
Wes Sheldahl
iHigh NetOps