[rt-users] Perl install tips on FreeBSD 4.8?

Carl Makin carl at xena.IPAustralia.gov.au
Mon Sep 15 20:03:38 EDT 2003

Hi Mike,

On Tue, 2003-09-16 at 00:51, Mike Patterson wrote:

> I'll probably make things a bit more difficult for myself by installing
> Apache 2.x with Fastcgi instead of 1.x with mod_perl, so that I can do
> some LDAP auth later down the line.

I'm doing LDAP Auth using the module someone posted to the list a while
ago rather than mod_auth_ldap or similar.  It works well.  It has
nothing to do with Apache 1.3 or 2.0. :)

Carl.