[rt-users] Re: problem with users and WebExternalAuth

Eric Doutreleau Eric.Doutreleau at int-evry.fr
Tue Sep 16 11:36:48 EDT 2003

Well i put my Web_Local.pm in the <rt base>/lib/Interface/RT/ with
the modified procedure and it works like a charm.

Thank u

Right now i have the same problem with user autocreated when they send
mail.
They are created with the userid = to their email and i want to
use the ldap userid.

Have any clue what file i should overlay to do that?

Thanks in advance for any help