[rt-users] Good Instruction for RT3 + Apache2 + FastCGI + MYSQL

Rommie request_tracker at acerhomes.com
Fri Sep 19 12:35:38 EDT 2003

Okay Michael.  I re-install and update everything.  Currently these are my
setups :

kernel-smp-2.4.20-20.9
httpd-2.0.40-21.5
sendmail-8.12.8-9.90

perl-5.8.0-88
perl-DateManip-5.40-30
perl-libxml-perl-0.07-28
perl-XML-Grove-0.46alpha-25
perl-DB_File-1.804-88
perl-Filter-1.29-3
perl-HTML-Tagset-3.03-28
perl-Parse-Yapp-1.05-30
perl-URI-1.21-7
perl-XML-Parser-2.31-15
perl-XML-Dumper-0.4-25
perl-libxml-enno-1.02-29
perl-XML-Twig-3.09-3
perl-DBI-1.32-5
perl-DBD-MySQL-2.1021-3
perl-DBD-Pg-1.21-2
mod_perl-1.99_07-5
perl-HTML-Parser-3.26-17
perl-libwww-perl-5.65-6
perl-XML-Encoding-1.01-23
perl-CPAN-1.61-88
perl-CGI-2.81-88

/usr/bin/perl ./sbin/rt-test-dependencies --with-postgres --with-fastcgi
perl:
	5.8.0...found

MASON dependencies:

Params::Validate 0.02...MISSING
Cache::Cache ...MISSING
Exception::Class ...MISSING
HTML::Mason 1.16...MISSING
MLDBM ...MISSING
Errno ...found
FreezeThaw ...MISSING
Digest::MD5 2.27...MISSING
Digest::MD5 version 2.27 required--this is only version 2.20 at (eval 13)
line 2.
CGI::Cookie 1.20...found
Storable ...found
Apache::Session 1.53...MISSING

FASTCGI dependencies:
CGI ...found
FCGI ...MISSING
CGI::Fast ...MISSING

MAILGATE dependencies:
HTML::TreeBuilder ...MISSING
HTML::FormatText ...MISSING
Getopt::Long ...found
LWP::UserAgent ...found

POSTGRESQL dependencies:
DBD::Pg ...found

CLI dependencies:
Getopt::Long 2.24...found

CORE dependencies:
Digest::MD5 2.27...MISSING
	Digest::MD5 version 2.27 required--this is only version 2.20 at (eval 29)
line 2.
DBI 1.37...MISSING
DBI version 1.37 required--this is only version 1.32 at (eval 30) line 2.
Test::Inline ...MISSING
Class::ReturnValue 0.40...MISSING
DBIx::SearchBuilder 0.92...MISSING
Text::Template ...MISSING
File::Spec 0.8...found
HTML::Entities ...found
Net::Domain ...found
Log::Dispatch 2.0...MISSING
Locale::Maketext 1.06...MISSING
    Locale::Maketext version 1.06 required--this is only version 1.03 at
(eval 39) line 2.
Locale::Maketext::Lexicon 0.25...MISSING
Locale::Maketext::Fuzzy ...MISSING
MIME::Entity 5.108...MISSING
Mail::Mailer 1.57...MISSING
Net::SMTP ...found
Text::Wrapper ...MISSING
Time::ParseDate ...MISSING
File::Temp ...found
Term::ReadKey ...MISSING
Text::Autoformat ...MISSING
Text::Quoted ...MISSING

DEV dependencies:

Regexp::Common ...MISSING
Time::HiRes ...MISSING
Test::Inline ...MISSING
WWW::Mechanize ...MISSING

I'm about to update all perl modules.  Is it better to update using the
CPAN or installing individually using tar?

---rommie