[rt-users] Good Instruction for RT3 + Apache2 + FastCGI + MYSQL

Rommie request_tracker at acerhomes.com
Mon Sep 22 08:06:08 EDT 2003

Me too, I can't get a good answer which distro should be used.  Since I'm
new with RT and also with Linux, so I used RH9.  But since Michael will
also try to use this kind setup,  I hope we can make this work.

Right now, I trying to configure Apache2 (RH9 RPM) to work with FASTCGI
using tar (I could not find good RPM).

--rommie