[rt-users] RTFM - Users can't see articles

Au Yong Tien Chee auyongtc at hostsync.net
Mon Sep 29 11:58:15 EDT 2003

But the thing is even if I can hack the SelfService tab, manually going to
http://rt-url/RTFM/index and http://rt-url/RTFM/Article/index.html (after
logging in as a normal user) doesn't show any articles - the entire page is
still the same as the main page for the normal user after login...

Anyway with RTFM deployment experience wanna talk about it?