[rt-users] RT 3.0.5 "Next" and "Previous" buttons sometimes not displayed

Michael Gibbons michael at ptgrey.com
Tue Sep 30 12:41:56 EDT 2003

Steve,

"Dead" was the RT2 term for a Deleted ticket. I'd recommend reading the
documentation, specifically page 5 of the manual (found here:
http://www.bestpractical.com/rt/draftmanual.pdf), to determine what
exactly this means.

Now, does anyone have any idea why the "Next" and "Previous" buttons
aren't being displayed (the original subject of this e-mail)?

Cheers,
Mike