[rt-users] RT 3.0.5 - success: procmail:_Couldn't_create_"/var/spool/mail/alias"/did_0+0+1/

Mick Szucs mick at onramp.ca
Tue Sep 30 14:07:08 EDT 2003

On Tue, 2003-09-30 at 13:56, Mick Szucs wrote:
> I'm not sure if this problem is specific to my installation of 3.0.5
> because my mail-logs from prior to my 3.0.5 upgrade have been rotated
> off into oblivion.

Aha - ignore me.  A colleague installed procmail to filter out
spamassassin tagged messages without telling me he had done so.
Obviously a problem with his procmail setup is producing this cryptic
success message that's actually a failure.

Thanks,
--
Mick Szucs <mick at onramp.ca>
Onramp Network Services Inc.