[rt-users] Error displaying ticket

Matt Hanley MHanley at cxtec.com
Mon Apr 5 11:07:46 EDT 2004

> I'd be really, really shocked if it gave the same error. Perhaps you
> didn't stop and start apache or clear the cache.

I stopped Apache, did 'rm -rf /opt/rt3/var/mason_data/obj/local
/opt/rt3/var/mason_data/obj/standard', copied ShowRequestor to the local
directory, applied the patch:

[root]# diff /opt/rt3/local/html/Ticket/Elements/ShowRequestor
/opt/rt3/share/html/Ticket/Elements/ShowRequestor
26c26
< my $people = $Ticket->Requestors->UserMembersObj;
---
> my $people = $Ticket->Requestors->MembersObj;

then I started Apache, logged in and got the same error.

-matt

Matthew Hanley
mhanley at cxtec.com