[rt-users] location of requestors in the database

Stephen Turner sturner at MIT.EDU
Mon Apr 5 13:14:42 EDT 2004

Benjamin,

A ticket's requestors are represented by a group:

select * from Groups where Domain = 'RT::Ticket-Role'
   and Type = 'Requestor'
   and Instance = <ticket-number>

[similarly for Cc, Owner and AdminCc by varying the Type spec]

So the members of this group will give you the requestors.

It might be better to use a perl script to get this info from the RT API.

Steve