[rt-users] Adding Address Book to RT?

Ada Hui myqu at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 5 21:40:49 EDT 2004

Hello everyone,

Does any one got a good method to add address book to RT? Now we can just
search people in the people page, but only users in RT. Has someone work on
a way on adding address book by other ways? I had just seen people talking
about authentication by LDAP on the mail list, but not something similar to
an address book. Please give me some direction to start on.

Any comment or advice is welcome. Thanks a lot.

Best Regards,
Ada Hui