[rt-users] Adding Address Book to RT?

Ada Hui myqu at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 6 05:55:32 EDT 2004

Hi Samuel,

Thanks for your reply. I think LDAP is the right way, but i want not only
able to find users of RT, but people in my company LDAP tree. That's
similar, i think. We both want to add address book and have it use in the CC
field. BTW, I didn't use LDAP in RT for authentication.

Did you come up with something so far?

Thanks and best regards,
Ada