[rt-users] Re: Error Message and not sending email for all new tickets

Dave Dennis dmd at speakeasy.org
Tue Apr 6 19:19:57 EDT 2004

I am curious what size Attachments.MYD is on your system.

With a 4GB size it would not take long to fill, if that happened
what would the fail condition be..  On linux 4GB is probably the size limit
without changing mysql / rt defaults.

But this is idle speculation, still quite new to RT.

+ Dave Dennis
+ Seattle, WA
+ dmd at speakeasy.org
+ http://www.dmdennis.com