[Rt-users] resolved timeworked check

Toasterz Admin admin at toasterz.com
Fri Apr 16 03:09:53 EDT 2004

hello:

been lurking a while.
i have a question that maybe is best answered by the community.

we have an rt installation that's working great. thanks!

however, it seems our techs are unable to remember to enter their time
worked as they resolve
tickets.  this makes it difficult to bill clientele properly. <anxious
hand wringing>

i am ready to make a javascript onSubmit check that reminds them to
enter their time.
do you feel that client side is the best place to do this? or should i
take another approach?
any thoughts are welcome.

i'll share whatever crummy code i come up with with the community, of
course.

thanks,

--

kelley g