[Rt-users] Allowing users to see certain tickets.

Senoner Samuel Samuel.Senoner at eurac.edu
Fri Apr 16 06:01:04 EDT 2004

If you want that someone just sees the ticket he owns you must check your rights that this user, or his group hasn't any rights on the queue or global.
He should not have see ticket rights.
After that you can set in that queue or globally for the owner group see ticket rights. So just the owner of a ticket sees the ticket.

For the manager, owner is the same thing, and what do you mean with tickets in his department? In one queue you could give just the manager see ticket rights on the hole queue.

SAmuel