[Rt-users] Having refresh option stick

Kogami, Bruce bkogami at randmcnally.com
Fri Apr 16 14:41:06 EDT 2004

Hi,

Does anyone know if there's anyway to have the refresh option stick between sessions?

For instance, when I access RT's home page, on the bottom right, the default refresh option is set to "Don't refresh this page". When I change it to "Refresh this page every 2 minutes". While I'm in that session, it will remember my new settings. If I log out and log back in, the option will revert back to "Don't refresh this page".

Is there anyway for RT to remember the new setting for that user?

Thanks,

Bruce

This E-mail is confidential.  It should not be read, copied, disclosed or used by any person other than the intended recipient.  Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying by whatever medium is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this E-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the E-mail from your system.