[rt-users] HTML stripper

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Sat Apr 17 13:28:17 EDT 2004

On Sat, Apr 17, 2004 at 06:56:32PM +0200, Jonas Liljegren wrote:

> Before I continue modifying dumphtml, are there any other alternatives?
> Craig, do you have a later version of dumphtml?

I'm going to make a recommendation that you try to avoid altering the
incoming html message, as anything we do to a message that's not
reversable means less information for staff working with tickets down
the line.  Instead, make the display logic smarter...which is just what
I did while sitting at home sick last night.... (it'll be in RT 3.2)

http://svn.bestpractical.com/index.cgi/public/log/rt/branches/rt-3.1/html/Elements/ScrubHTML
http://svn.bestpractical.com/index.cgi/public/log/rt/branches/rt-3.1/html/Ticket/Elements/ShowTransaction
http://svn.bestpractical.com/index.cgi/public/log/rt/branches/rt-3.1/html/Ticket/Elements/ShowTransactionAttachments