[rt-users] database migration

Ruslan U. Zakirov cubic at acronis.ru
Tue Apr 20 10:15:32 EDT 2004

David Cecchino wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Had a quick question I have a webrt system running 3.0.9 with mysql, I
> have a dev box running webrt 3.0.10 with oracle 9i. I have the mysql
> dumped , just need a nice way of importing the data, I was wondering if
> anyone out there has a way or maybe can share some information.
>
> Thanks,
>
> David
Hm, I don't know Oracle syntax, but I think you could use
mysqldump output as script. You have to use Oracle RT scheme to init DB
and then use dumped script(only with data, not with create table
queries) to create data. I think it can help you out, at least you can
try it since RT/Oracle machine in dev state.

			Best regards. Ruslan.