[rt-users] Bug in site causes Opera browser on Zaurus to crash

Chris Mason lists at masonc.com
Sat Apr 24 10:56:27 EDT 2004

Not sure why, but when I navigate to a ticket using Opera on my Zaurus the
browser crashes. As we have equiipped our sales people with WiFi enabled
Zaurus PDA'a specifically so they can handle tickets while travelling, this
is a major problem.
I can't see anything that would cause it but it happens everytime on
tickets, but not on other pages of the RT system.

Zaurus 3.10 ROM
Opera 6
RT 3.0.9

Chris Mason
masonc at masonc.com
Box 340, The Valley, Anguilla, British West Indies
Tel. (264) 497-5670 - Cell: (264) 235-5670
Fax: (264) 497-8463 - US Fax (815)301-9759
Yahoo IM: netconcepts_anguilla at yahoo.com