[rt-users] Hiding menu entry "Configuration" for priviliged users

Jan Theofel theofel at etes.de
Mon Apr 26 04:38:38 EDT 2004

Hello,

I searched in the documentation for this but I could not find it or
perhaps I didn't understand it. So a link to the right place in the
documentation would also help.

My problem:
I'd like to hide the "Configuration" menu entry from all priviliged
users. Only root should be allowed to enter this menu. Is that possible?

RT Version is 3.0.10 wit a postgres database.

Thanks in advance,
Jan Theofel

--
Jan Theofel                              Fon:  +49 (7 11) 48 90 83 - 0
ETES - EDV-Systemhaus GbR                Fax:  +49 (7 11) 48 90 83 - 50