[rt-users] auto reply to requestors + CC's

Paul Suela pds at skyinet.net
Tue Apr 27 01:25:20 EDT 2004

Here's a sample based on my email test results

to: user1 at mydomain.com
cc: user2 at mydomain.com

result:
- RT receives message and sends auto reply to user1
- user2 gets a copy of the message from user1's original email
- user 2 doesn't get a copy of the auto reply from RT

what i wish is how to config RT to -also- send the auto-reply to user2
(as listed in the cc list)

hope this clears it out. :)