[rt-users] FastCGI problem

Rich West Rich.West at wesmo.com
Thu Apr 29 15:08:57 EDT 2004

The attached one looks like it has remnants of the mod_perl stuff in
there.  Mine is even less complex since it is strictly FastCGI (Apache2
with FastCGI):
LoadModule fastcgi_module modules/mod_fastcgi.so
FastCgiIpcDir /var/log/httpd/fastcgi
AddHandler fastcgi-script fcg fcgi fpl
<VirtualHost my.hostname.com>
FastCgiServer /var/www/html/adm.wesmo.com/rt3/bin/mason_handler.fcgi
ScriptAlias /rt3 /var/www/html/adm.wesmo.com/rt3/bin/mason_handler.fcgi/
</VirtualHost>

Hope this helps..

-Rich