[rt-users] RE: RT-Users Digest, Vol 4, Issue 100

christopher.l.hood at verizon.com christopher.l.hood at verizon.com
Mon Aug 2 15:03:07 EDT 2004

I need to send a different header when a script runs, I know how to
create and send the header but the RT header of text/html gets sent
first, and then mine just shows up as text on the page.

How can I circumvent the default RT http header, so the browser gets
mine first or solely ??

Chris Hood
Investigator Verizon Global Security Operations Center
Email: christopher.l.hood at verizon.com
Desk: 972.399.5900

Verizon Proprietary

NOTICE - This message and any attached files may contain information
that is confidential and/or subject of legal privilege intended only for
the use by the intended recipient.  If you are not the intended
recipient or the person responsible for delivering the message to the
intended recipient, be advised that you have received this message in
error and that any dissemination, copying or use of this message or
attachment is strictly forbidden, as is the disclosure of the
information therein.  If you have received this message in error please
notify the sender immediately and delete the message.