[rt-users] Problem with RT-remind on RT2

Ada Hui myqu at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 4 03:14:44 EDT 2004

Dear All,

I have a production machine with RT2 and a testing machine with RT3. The
rt-remind works prefectly on my RT3 but not RT2. When i run the script on
RT2 it give me the error

Undefined subroutine &RT::LoadConfig called at ./rt2-remind line 87.

I cannot change the production machine to RT3 for some reason and I would
like to have the script work. I know the script is designed for RT3. Could
someone please help me and let me know what is the difference in RT2 and RT3
that makes the error? My perl knowledge is not that much, please tell me in
more details. Thank you very much.

Best Regards,
Ada Hui