[rt-users] TransactionBatch and TransactionCreate

Carl Makin carl at xena.IPAustralia.gov.au
Sun Aug 8 19:53:56 EDT 2004

Hi Michael,

Michael Bochynski wrote:

>Is there any other way to automatically add AdminCC and notify them
>about a ticket being opened? I don't want to make them queue watchers,
>because they will be added to only certain tickets, based on some
>criteria.

I just bounced against this.  I found that if you add an AdminCC via a
per-queue scrip then the global "Notify AdminCC" scrip ignores it.  I'm
not sure why as another global scrip to notify owners when a slip is
assigned to them works fine when the user is assigned via a per-queue
scrip.  Weird.

I worked around it by disabling the global "Notify AdminCC" scrip and
creating a per-queue one exactly the same, but just for that queue.
That seems to work as expected.  This is in RT 3.2.1, Perl 5.8.4.

Carl.